Email collection involves the following process:
- we build an email address list, collect addresses
- we will send a letter to the members of the mailing list with the primary purpose of asking for an opinion on a platform.
- we may remind the buyer that he has not yet commented
Ideas for fine tuning
- Satisfied customers are asked to write a review. This guarantees good feedback. How do we know who is satisfied? In the case of electronic shopping, regular customers and returning customers have a good chance of covering the set of satisfied customers.
- We offer some kind of gift or discount in exchange for your opinion. (Attention, if the gift is valuable and you want to reduce abuse, the administration / registration of the campaign can be an extra resource!)
- We deal with negative opinions. First we fix the problem, then (in exchange for a little extra) we can ask for the negative opinion to be revoked
Because webshops typically send notifications about order status chages, there are two ways to handle the task:
- Without a Trustindex survey campaign:
In this case, we will embed our request for an opinion directly in the letter sent by the webshop.
You should choose this mode if:
- you do not have a Trustindex subscription
- you want to minimize the size of your marketing system
- you can ask for the opinion even after the order/delivery, you do not give customer time to test/try
- Using a Trustindex feedback campaign:
A successful copy notification letter will be forwarded as a blind copy to the unique email address of the Trustindex feedback campaign (invite-XYZ@trustindex.io). Once you’ve created your campaign, you’ll find this in auto-add mode. You will then be placed in the Trustindex system according to the parameters specified in the address and campaign settings.