We recommend reading the following article:
The trustindex’s background system updates the reviews (downloads new ones) daily:
- several times in PRO packages
- once in Free packages
New reviews you may recieve will be displayed on your web page (in the widget) after updating of the given widget. This can happen after manual saving the widget or automatically, based on the widget setting (On the widget edit page, click the “More settings” and search for “refresh rate”)
There are several options when you are using Trustindex’s software.
- Forever free
- Features: You can connect one of your review sources (for example: Google Business Page, Facebook Page, …) and create a website widget with reviews came from that source.
- Available only in our WordPress plugin
- Price: free
(This solution means no infrastructural costs for us, no extra fee for you. That’s why it is forever free.)
- Have Trustindex registration, but in free package (so without paid package)
- Connect many review sources and manage the reviews from there.
- Create signature widgets based on the downloaded reviews
- Manage and run “review-requesting” campaings
- Check you statistics about your online reputation
- Only limitation: website widgets will display for only 7 days. (You got a 7 day trial after registration)
- After registration, you will get a 7-day trial. With it, you can try and see the sales power of website widgets based on real reviews. The TRIAL package allows you the same as in the PRO package. When this period is over, your package switched back to simple FREE package.
- Price: free
- Have Trustindex registration, in a paid package
- All feature unlocked!
- We have several packages with different number of sources / domains limitations. You can read about them here: https://www.trustindex.io/prices/
- Price: starting from 65$ / year (-onboarding discount!)
The reason is probably your cache plugin. ( For example: Wp Rocket plugin, … ) Solutions:
- On the page, you should switch off the “minimize/combine JS” function
- Download one of our plugins and with it you can use the shortcode function: you can replace the widget’s script
<script defer async src='https://cdn.trustindex.io/loader.js?e2e741b795c369623f6652f'></script>
And that’s all! (Of cource, change the colored widget ID to your own widget’s ID!)