Yes, you can do that:
- If you have Trustindex registration, here: https://admin.trustindex.io/site/edit
- But for security reasons, it may go through an inspection. If your modified request was denied, please contact our customer service.
- Domain changes will not affect our WordPress Plugins, so you have to do nothing with them. Simply just use them 🙂 !
We recommend reading the following article:
The trustindex’s background system updates the reviews (downloads new ones) daily:
- several times in PRO packages
- once in Free packages
New reviews you may recieve will be displayed on your web page (in the widget) after updating of the given widget. This can happen after manual saving the widget or automatically, based on the widget setting (On the widget edit page, click the “More settings” and search for “refresh rate”)
You can not hide it from the review summary page, because it would be a consumer deception.
But you do not have to show it in your widgets. To omit the bad review from the appearance:
- use filters (by stars, length…)
- or use review tagging
- or hide it in Trustindex review list (https://admin.trustindex.io/review)
If the review is a SPAM, you can report it in Trustindex review list (https://admin.trustindex.io/review) and also in the platform (ie.:Facebook) itself.
And try to get new (good) reviews to push backward the bad ones.
Our users in admin.trustindex.io can choose the number of reviews shown in their widgets. What if that number (255) is not enough?
Customers have usually made their decisions after reading 15-20 reviews, reading all 100+ reviews is very unlikely. If perhaps a visitor is really very thorough, then it is customary that after reading a few good opinions, (s)he is curious only about the newest (the old ones can become obsolete since then) or the worst ones…
One more counter-argument: If you would want to display all your reviewst, it could slow down your website (just keep in mind that the browser may need to download all the reviewers’ photo…).
That is why we made Review Summary Pages (which is free for all packages). This way:
- your customers can read, filter and search all your reviews in one place, which is a lot more informative and authentic for your business.
- furthermore, you can now make your own Offers for your Review Summary Page. So potential customers, who take their time to browse through all your reviews, can see what unique discounts you offer them. This is an efficient way to have a positive influence on their purchase decisions.
If you still want to show very, very big amount of opinions: Create multiple widget and insert them after the other. For example: create one widget for the new reviews and one widget for the oldest. ( Widget editing >> More options >> Review section >> Review order )
At the moment, Trustindex helps you with company (or brand/service/site) reviews. This type of reviews’ subject is your service, your company, your brand, etc. Not a single product. (They are the product reviews…)
Why is the company reviews are (mostly) better for you than product reviews? Let’s see a visitor who wants to buy a TV:
- If (s)he reads a good review about a (for example) Samsung TV, it will helps her/him in the decision: the chosen TV will be a Samsung TV.
- After (s)he realized this, usually the purchase will be made in the shop, which:
- sells that TV cheap
- gives a guarantee
- is reliable
- has a fast delivery
- has a good customer support/care
- has helpful staff
So this type of review is really good for the Samsung -manufacturer- company. But for you (as a seller) a brand/service review will be better. It will make the decision in the visitor to select you, it will help her/him to buy that TV in your store and to be a customer… because that type of review will build trust. That review will let your visitors know that you are a fair dealer, you deliver quickly, pay attention to the warranty, etc …
And service/brand (given at Trustindex.io) reviews can help you in this!
Another thought that also nuances the situation: 1-2 reviews under a product have no convincing effect. People are distrustful of the internet, they simply think that reviews are manipulated (fake) writings: Under every product, there must be at least a 10-20 reviews in order for those interested to take it seriously… Now, getting so many product reviews for every product is again not an easy task…
This feature has been invented so that if, for some reason, you want to leave the original platform, but you don’t want to lose the reviews you have collected so far, you can use the “import” function:
– you can transfer your reviews to Trusindex (so they will “move” from the old platform)
– you close the connection between the old platform and Trustindex (so it will not be updated anymore, because – in principle – there is nothing left)
Note: The imported source cannot be deleted (this is because the same cannot be imported more than once, apparently increasing the number of reviews)
Yes, check this: https://admin.trustindex.io/support/package_pick
Also you can find real life examples about company/domain profiles here: https://www.trustindex.io/what-is-a-domain-and-how-do-i-use-it/
There are several options when you are using Trustindex’s software.
- Forever free
- Features: You can connect one of your review sources (for example: Google Business Page, Facebook Page, …) and create a website widget with reviews came from that source.
- Available only in our WordPress plugin
- Price: free
(This solution means no infrastructural costs for us, no extra fee for you. That’s why it is forever free.)
- Have Trustindex registration, but in free package (so without paid package)
- Connect many review sources and manage the reviews from there.
- Create signature widgets based on the downloaded reviews
- Manage and run “review-requesting” campaings
- Check you statistics about your online reputation
- Only limitation: website widgets will display for only 7 days. (You got a 7 day trial after registration)
- After registration, you will get a 7-day trial. With it, you can try and see the sales power of website widgets based on real reviews. The TRIAL package allows you the same as in the PRO package. When this period is over, your package switched back to simple FREE package.
- Price: free
- Have Trustindex registration, in a paid package
- All feature unlocked!
- We have several packages with different number of sources / domains limitations. You can read about them here: https://www.trustindex.io/prices/
- Price: starting from 65$ / year (-onboarding discount!)
Review downloading, using of CDN network, answering support questions (and so on) are meaning constant costs for us. (A permanent infrastructure must be maintained, licenses must be paid, manpower and customer service must be provided, …). So we had 2 choices:
- allow everybody the unlimited review downloading
- but it needs infrastructure, and there is no income
- we go bankrupt, because of server/licence/human costs
- we can provide that service for no one… (FAIL)
- limit the review downloading
- it needs smaller infrastructure, and maybe, some of the users will take the convenience step and subscribe
- we can maintain the infrastructure
- we can continue to provide the free working, as well
So we have to make that limitations… We hope that you will understand that. We tried to create the limits in a way that would not be very inconvenient for small businesses either and that as many people as possible could use our product in which we are really trying to put everything into it.
Furthermore, we hope that more and more people will subscribe due to the convenience features, thus allowing further development (new and better features). If you can do that, well that’s OK. Please help us with a good review here:
- Or here: https://www.facebook.com/trustindex.io/reviews/?ref=page_internal
It’s still there, only appearing every few weeks. (Most small companies will not have many new reviews in this period of time.) This restriction had to be introduced in order to control spending so that we could continue to operate the free mode.
The reason is probably your cache plugin. ( For example: Wp Rocket plugin, … ) Solutions:
- On the page, you should switch off the “minimize/combine JS” function
- Download one of our plugins and with it you can use the shortcode function: you can replace the widget’s script
<script defer async src='https://cdn.trustindex.io/loader.js?e2e741b795c369623f6652f'></script>
And that’s all! (Of cource, change the colored widget ID to your own widget’s ID!)
If you have a subscription in trustindex.io, you can forget the plugins’ “Free Widget Configurator” tab.
Why? In Trustindex, your new reviews will show up automatically, so you should use the contents of that account.
How? There are many ways:
- After you have saved a widget in admin.trustindex.io, you will find the WordPress shortcode, what you can copy into your WordPress page/post. Detailed help: https://www.trustindex.io/how-to-insert-your-widgets-code-into-your-site/
- You can connect your Trustindex account with the plugin: just log in under the “Log in” tab. After it, you can embed your widgets, generated in Trustindex account, with a simple click: When you are editing your page or post:
About using Trustindex
The issue needs to be examined from two sides.
1. If we display reviews, we will post public information on our own site. In addition, the reviewer stated that (s)he had consented to the communication of data (name, review text, rating, possible photo, etc.) related to his review/recommendation using the given platform. Nevertheless, it is fair to indicate in the privacy statement that reviews about the service / brand may be used for marketing / sales purposes. Data is originated from the origin platform and may be re-posted only unchanged.
Also provide an opportunity to delete the review from your site/campaign and write the steps. For example: By removing it from the platform or making an individual request to the site’s customer service, the review can be removed.
2. If you are running a recommendation / solicitation campaign, you may also want to add to the privacy statement that you will use your customers’ email addresses (after order) up to 2 times for a request. If you are using Trusindex for your campaign, indicate that you are using third-party software (Trustindex) to store your email addresses. Also provide the option to delete that address and describe how and where the email address owner can request it.
Widget usage (when you inserted a widget into your website): only one widget type use cookie: Floating. These are storing technical info about the display state, nothing personal. (It would annoy the visitor if the widget will appear again after a page-reload…). Other widgets will create NO cookies. So it’s absolutely GDPR compliant, don’t worry about it 🙂
Admin usage (when you are using our admin system):
1. Tracking cookies: we are try to know our customers, so we are using Google Analytics and HotJar.
2. Essential cookies: storing technical info about authentication and authorization.