A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Here are the cookies we use:
- Google Analytics – persistent cookie – 2-year duration – we use Google Analytics to improve the user experience on the website (you can opt out here)
- Redirection cookie – persistent cookie – 1-year duration – we redirect you to the language that is best suited from the country you are visiting from
- Popup cookie – persistent cookie – 1-year duration – we offer you the chance to be notified of new content and marketing materials
- YouTube and Vimeo – persistent cookie – 30-day duration – we embed YouTube videos onto our site to provide you with additional educational material.
- MailChimp – persistent cookie – 2-year duration – we use Mailchimp as our Email Provider to send newsletters to our subscribers and users.
- Facebook – persistent cookie – 2-year duration – you can opt out here.
- Hotjar – persistent cookie – 1-year-duration – you can opt out here.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings: