Empire Carpet Cleaning

empirecarpetcleaning.com.au

Empire Carpet Cleaning Reviews

Excellent rating
4.9
76 reviews Verified
Empire Carpet Cleaning
%title%

%offer%

Reviews ( 76 ) 4.9

Pamela Messina
Pamela Messina
2024.03.14
An enormous THANK YOU to Anthony & his team at Empire Carpet Cleaning. I had my rug, lounge and chairs cleaned and let me tell you the professionalism and promptness were evident. From the first point of contact to Anthony's fleet and equipment demonstrates his efficiency, passion and meticulousness about carpet & upholstery cleaning. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a carpet & upholstery cleaner. There were old stains in my lounge & rug that previous cleaning companies had been unable to remove. YES, he was able to remove them leaving everything so beautifully clean, bright and smelling so fresh!!! It would have been helpful if I had taken a photograph of the before condition, however I did not. Can’t recommend this company enough. They will not disappoint!!
Vanessa R
Vanessa R
2024.03.14
Excellent service, professional and extremely happy with how clean my rug is.
Michele Saidi
Michele Saidi
2023.12.12
Anthony and the team are fantastic !!! They did an excellent job on cleaning and renewing my lounge. Looks brand new !!!! I cannot recommend them enough. Thankyou so much and will definetly be using them again 👍
Michele Saidi
Michele Saidi
2023.12.11
Anthony and the team are fantastic!!!! My couch is like brand new… amazing service, efficient and reasonably priced !!!!! Will definitely be using their services again and will highly recommend to my family and friends too!!!!
Lace Cat
Lace Cat
2023.10.12
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Responsiveness
Value
I had a disastrous curry spill on my living room carpet. It was dark yellow on my grey-beige carpet. Anthony didn't give much hope, saying about a 10% chance of success. To my surprise, 90% came out after he used his magic solution. A second treatment with a booster, took out 100% of the stain. I am ecstatic with the results! I highly recommend them!
Sue Glynn
Sue Glynn
2023.08.28
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Responsiveness
Value
Anthony has been working with our Real Estate company for many years and we cannot recommend him highly enough. He is prompt, competitively priced and the quality of work is beyond any carpet company I’ve ever worked with before. The standard is first class and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to any other real estate companies, hotels, commercial businesses that require his services. I recently had him steam clean my couch and rug and they are like new and my entire house smells so good! Thank you 🙏
Hamish Henderson
Hamish Henderson
2023.08.16
Positive
Professionalism
Quality
Value
Great job!
Andrea Elias
Andrea Elias
2023.08.15
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Responsiveness
Value
I called Empire Carpet cleaning with an urgent enquiry for a mattress to be cleaned after vomit had seeped through the sheets and protectors. Anthony responded immediately and was able to offer an efficient professional service on the same day in between jobs. The mattress was left smelling so good and the marks were virtually not even visible after the mattress treatment. Highly recommend this service I will definitely be using them time abs time again!
Vera Sande
Vera Sande
2023.08.14
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Responsiveness
Value
Constantly rescuing all my lounges and rugs after many mishaps from my toddlers. Can't recommend you guys enough!
Gerard Payumo
Gerard Payumo
2023.08.05
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Responsiveness
Value
Very helpful and understanding with situation of clients. Willing to adjust and cooperative. A+++
santo La rocca
santo La rocca
2023.08.03
Anthony cleaned my carpet and tiles today . Very professional ,friendly and afficent. My wife and I are completely satisfied.. Definitely will use him again
Jenny Abood
Jenny Abood
2023.07.28
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Responsiveness
Value
Anthony’s work is perfection. He was on time and meticulous with his work. I had 3 lounges cleaned and a rug and I couldn’t be happier. He quoted me before he arrived and happily went about his work. He treated the lounges like they were his own and communicated all he was doing. There is cleaning and there is Anthony’s cleaning. 😎
Reply from Empire Carpet Cleaning 2023.08.02
Hi Jenny, that is so wonderful to hear, I am glad your happy with our service. Take care
Kim T
Kim T
2023.07.27
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Anthony did an amazing job cleaning our two sofas and our rug. They've both come out looking much better than I originally expected! Would definitely recommend Empire for any upholstery and rug cleaning.
Reply from Empire Carpet Cleaning 2023.08.02
Thanks so much Kim, really appreciate your positive feedback.
Elizabeth Gainsborough-Smith
Elizabeth Gainsborough-Smith
2023.07.13
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Responsiveness
Value
At very short notice Anthony was able to come & steam clean our 2 bedroom carpets & recliner chair Superior result removing carpet stains of mayonnaise black eye-liner & urine Recommend this company been using them for years also at my employers home 4 bedrooms he also cleans their white leather lounge outstanding results Elizabeth
Nicholas Kontaxis
Nicholas Kontaxis
2023.07.11
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Responsiveness
Value
The team at Empire are amazing. Great work and very reliable. I highly recommend.
Prince Indi
Prince Indi
2023.07.10
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Responsiveness
Value
James Raedel
James Raedel
2023.06.26
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Responsiveness
Matt Peake
Matt Peake
2023.06.22
Friendly service good prices
Leanne Sharpe
Leanne Sharpe
2023.03.13
Positive
Professionalism
Punctuality
Quality
Responsiveness
Value
Thoroughly completed, professional service, efficient and effective… can’t stop looking at them as they look so good.
Carolyn Pickering
Carolyn Pickering
2023.03.08