A FUIR IMPÉRATIVEMENT VOLEUR MENTEUR
Envoi d'une sorte de plâtre, certainement pour découper son produit.
Voir les photos jointes... aucune réaction au test cathinones!!!!
1ère commande bonne et la suivante aucune trace du vrai produit !!!
Les autres appréciations sont certainement fausses....
A FUIR IMPÉRATIVEMENT
WARNING, Sending some sort of plaster, certainly to cut out his product. See the attached photos ... no reaction to the cathinones test !!!! 1st order good and the next no trace of the real product !!! The other assessments are certainly wrong .... TO AVOID IMPERATIVELY
Im gonna keep this clean and simple! I like my customers happy! so i already had a talk with this gentleman (screenshots available) and we agreed that i would ship a new batch of 40 gram to his adress in Holland.
As i prepaired the order UPS had some problems with the adres of this client so i showed it to him and told him were gonna use an other shipper.
IMPOSSIBLE he said UPS is the best. (screenshots available)
He kept saying that another RC vendor shipped to that same adres in under a day, Ok why order with me then? but ok.
But this gentleman is so ignorant and im sorry to say almost deaf. That he didnt notice that i created a new label after a chat with UPS customer service.
I will add the tracking to this post. So everyone can see :D. For me this is the end with this client.
- He claims i ship plaster...40g
- I listend to his claims and for me the fastest solution is: ill ship it again. 40g
- Had some delay with UPS creating new label now sorted after a chat with UPS.
- This ignorant person now has 40g gets another 40g so in total gets 80g
- Remember that i said he was going on about another RC vendor..fast blabla ..Who says its not the other vendor that shipped assumed plaster?
In the end he got 80g in total, i a bad review and lost 3 hours dealing with him. so as the saying goes:
please respected and praised client go somewhere else but dont visit my shop again.
Henk & Cas